The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship competition is open. The deadline to apply is Friday, January 7, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship was established to “support students with outstanding character and ability who hold promise for achievement and distinction in their chosen fields of study.” The amount of each fellowship will cover tuition costs plus an additional $18,000 annual stipend. The Fellowship accepts applications from graduate students in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
Submission Instructions and Deadline
NYU Application Deadline: Friday, January 7, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Submission instructions for NYU students:
- Complete pages 1-4 of the Application. Be sure to sign at the bottom of page 4.
- Submit the Application and the Required Supplemental Documentation (listed on pages three and four of the application) to the GSAS Fellowships at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application materials must be submitted as a single PDF. Loose materials will not be accepted. Letters of recommendation must be emailed by the letter writer to email@example.com. Unofficial transcripts are OK.
- Page five of the application will be filled out by the Graduate School.
- Fellowship Conditions are listed on Page 4 of the application below.
Download the Application
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens to apply.
- The fellowship is not offered to prospective or undergraduate students. You must be currently, and for the following academic year, enrolled in graduate school to apply.
- Awardees must study in the United States for the duration of the grant.
- Awardees must have an outstanding undergraduate academic record.
- This application requires you to submit a FASFA. If you do not have a FASFA, you must file one in order to apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.