Open to graduate students who have a need for graduate school funding for 1-3 years.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens to apply.
- Any enrolled NYU graduate student in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
- The fellowship is not offered to prospective or undergraduate students. You must be currently, and for the following academic year, enrolled in graduate school to apply.
- Awardees must study in the United States for the duration of the grant.
- Awardees must have an outstanding undergraduate academic record.
- This application requires you to submit a FASFA. If you do not have a FASFA, you must file one in order to apply.
Grant Period: 1 year, can renew up to 3 years total
Award Amount: Tuition costs plus $18,000 stipend
NYU Internal Process: YES. Members of the NYU Community MUST follow the application instructions below.
The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship was established to “support students with outstanding character and ability who hold promise for achievement and distinction in their chosen fields of study.”
The amount of each fellowship will cover tuition costs plus an additional $18,000 annual stipend. The Fellowship accepts applications from graduate students in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.