Learn about our newest programs:
- AMERICAN JOURNALISM - This online degree trains the next generation of global journalists where they are, with the mission of improving the quality of journalism worldwide. We offer a Master of Arts.
- ANIMAL STUDIES - Animal Studies is a rapidly growing interdisciplinary field that examines the complex and multidimensional relationships between humans and other animals. We offer a Master of Arts degree.
- COMPUTING, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, AND INNOVATION - The graduate program in Computing, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation fosters the next generation of thinkers and leaders, and helps students translate ideas into successful entrepreneurial efforts. We offer a Master of Science degree.
- COMPUTATIONAL SOCIAL SCIENCE- The certificate program in Computational Social Science is designed to develop a new class of social scientists with a focus towards implementing computational methods in research, business, and service. We offer a certificate.
- EAST ASIAN STUDIES - The graduate program in East Asian Culture is concerned with culture, media, and questions of representation as they relate to the formation of East Asian societies such as China, Japan and Korea in modern times. We offer a Ph.D., a Master of Arts, and a joint Master of Arts with the Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute.
- FRENCH LITERATURE, THOUGHT, AND CULTURE - The course of studies leading to the M.A. in French Literature is comprehensive in that candidates are expected to acquire a broad knowledge of all areas of French literature.
- INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES - XE: Experimental Humanities & Social Engagement's program in Interdisciplinary Studies strives to integrate theory and practice, art and activism, the local and the international, the analogue and the digital, the creative and the academic. We offer a Master of Arts.
- QUANTITATIVE ECONOMICS - The graduate program in Quantitative Economics is a research based program shared between the Economics Department of GSAS and the Stern School of Business. With a combined focus on economics, finance, and technology, this program is designed to prepare students with future ambitions in economics based doctoral programs and analytical careers. We offer a Master of Science.
See all of our programs at gsas.nyu.edu/programs.