GSAS Application Resource Center
This page has quick links to help you find the information you need to complete your application for admission. All of this information is readily available to you when you complete the application. However, you may find this page useful if you quickly want to access a document or form.
Application for AdmissionApplication Policies page.
- Application Instructions
- Application Policies
- Non-Degree Application Instructions
- GSAS Summer Session 2014 Application Instructions
- Troubleshooting Guide for Uploading Documents (PDF)
Requirements and Deadlines
- Application Requirements and Deadlines (PDF)
- Statement of Purpose requirements for applicants to Journalism
Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Application FAQ
- Letters of Recommendation FAQ
- GRE and TOEFL FAQ
- Academic Transcripts FAQ
- Admissions FAQ
- International Students FAQ
- Do you have my application materials?
- Email Addresses for Departments and Programs (PDF)
- Mailing Addresses for Graduate Enrollment Services (PDF)
- Letter of Recommendation Form (Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis ONLY)
- Letter of Recommendation Form (all other programs)
- Document Cover Sheet
- Supporting Materials Tracking System (SMTS)
Find out which of your application supporting materials have been received by Graduate Enrollment Services.
- Application Addresses--Corrections and Updates (AACU)
Correct or update the email, permanent, or mailing address listed on your application.
- GSAS News and Information
Receive the latest news and information about the Graduate School and upcoming events via email.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Program
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Program