The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship competition is open. The deadline to apply is Friday, January 4, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship was established to “support students with outstanding character and ability who hold promise for achievement and distinction in their chosen fields of study.” The amount of each fellowship will cover tuition costs plus an additional $18,000 annual stipend. The Fellowship accepts applications from graduate students in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
Submission Instructions and Deadline
NYU Application deadline: Friday, January 4, 2019
Submission instructions for NYU students:
- Complete pages 1-4 of the Application.
- Submit the Application and the Required Supplemental Documentation (listed on pages three and four of the application) to the GSAS Office of Academic and Student Affairs at 6 Washington Square North, 2nd Floor. Materials should be single-sided and secured with a binder clip.
- Page five of the application will be filled out by the Graduate School.
- Do not open letters of recommendation or official transcripts.
- Fellowship Conditions are listed on Page 4 of the application below.
Download the application
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens to apply.
- The fellowship is not offered to prospective or undergraduate students. You must be currently, and for the following academic year, enrolled in graduate school to apply.
- Awardees must study in the United States for the duration of the grant.
- Awardees must have an outstanding undergraduate academic record.
- This application requires you to submit a FASFA. If you do not have a FASFA, you must file one in order to apply.
- We will not accept electronic versions of letters of recommendation nor transcripts. Recommendations and transcripts should be sent to our office in sealed envelopes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions, call (212) 998-8060 or e-mail email@example.com.