A representative must be appointed to ensure that all guidelines are understood and met.
- You may schedule use of the conference room by completing the online form. In order to ensure that your event runs smoothly, the Event Coordinator, must stay for its duration. If this is not possible, s/he must be present for the start/set-up and completion/clean-up of the event.
- Conference room events should begin no earlier than 9:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m.
- If you are expecting guests who may not be familiar with the location, you can post a conspicuous sign outside the building. The sign should state the name of the meeting, the start and end times of the meeting, and the representative’s name and phone number.
Catering and Campus Media
- Please ensure that the representative is present for the arrival of the caterer or Campus Media to sign for delivery and to give proper instructions. The staff of OASA are not responsible for assisting the caterer.
- If you choose to serve food and/or beverages, please make arrangements to have all food and dishes removed.
- If you will need audio-visual equipment, you must make arrangements with Campus Media. We suggest that you request that an equipment operator accompany your materials. At the close of your event, this person can remove the equipment.
Care of the Space
- Please leave the space as you found it, e.g.: chairs in original spots, tables and all surfaces used cleaned.
- When disposing of trash, please separate all recyclable material and place in the appropriate recycling containers located in the main reception room.
Accommodations and Available Services
- Please indicate the approximate size of your group when booking the OASA Conference Room. There are thirteen chairs in the OASA Conference Room: 10 can sit comfortably at the table.
- There are placemats and coasters available for your use. Please put them out during meetings where food or drinks may be served, so as to preserve the surface of the table.
- The room is equipped with a computer attached to a 60" touchscreen monitor with camera, microphone, internet access and videoconferencing capabilities.
- User must have access to a web based software or app for videoconferencing, i.e. Google Hangouts, Skype or WebEx.
Priority of the OASA Conference Room is to serve the needs of OASA. This may result in a cancellation of your reservation should an emergency arise. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences this may cause. For all inquiries please contact Cherone Slater.